Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Largest capacity Compact Flash card compatible?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows CE Questions/Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Commanderraf
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Largest capacity Compact Flash card compatible? Reply with quote

Greetings,

Making my semi anual post on this site I come to ask what it seems will be my last question on this forum.

I'm planning on getting a new Compact Flash card, but I remember reading somewhere -I don't recall if in my E-125 user's manual or on another site- that the Casio Cassiopeia E-125's filesystem allows -as the maximum capacity- a 16 gb CF card.

Since the price difference between a 16 gb CF and a 32 gb CF is not that big for the beneffits of having a back up of all my information at the pouch of my jacket, I'm pondering between getting one of the two cards, but thet idea of "the E-125 won't accept a CF card bigger than 16gb" has been roaming in my head, and the fact that I can't recal if that thought is true makes it worse.

Can anyone proof/disprove this idea I got from somewhere?

Thanks in advace.

-Commanderraf
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TLGalenson
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: 16GB vs. 32GB CF card Reply with quote

My question would be exactly what would you most likely use the extra 16GB for. If it is things like videos/audio files you could probably give it a miss and not really notice it.

If you just want to play a lot of songs, I am getting about 600 songs per GB on a blackberry (after the desktop processes them to the level of playback I want). Format is .wva

I am still working with my Sylvania, haven't gotten this far on it yet, though I do have an 8BGB SD card in there.

Tom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows CE Questions/Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: