Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash vs Flash Lite

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Compaq iPAQ Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sauce6378

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: Flash vs Flash Lite Reply with quote

I have a quiz builder program that I use to make study quizzes that runs using flash on a regular desktop computer. I am wanting to purchase a Ipaq 211 If I can use it to run the quizzes. My question is will all flash player programs that work on a regular computer using adobe flash also work on a pocket pc using flash lite? I have contacted Adobe, Microsoft, & the quiz builder software manufacturer and the only response I received was from the quiz builder manufacturer which told me it SHOULD run on a pocket pc, which is not an adequate answer to me to go out and invest in a device that may end up being useless. Thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Compaq iPAQ Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: