Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stylus/Pen for Treo 600?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treo600User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Stylus/Pen for Treo 600? Reply with quote

Does anyone know which Stylus/Pen combo works in the Treo 600?

I tried pentopia (Pilot Pen) but they don't make one yet and they don't know if the Universal fits.

thanks
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are developing 3 in 1 stylus, Leather Cases and Aluminum Cases for the Treo 600 now. We hope to have them soon. Thank you.

Treo600User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are still in the designing phase, how about a case with a clip that has a flap with a magnetic enclosure instead of the kind that are already out. The current cases have the flap but they have a piece that wraps around the back so it's not really a one-handed operation to use the phone. If you want some good feedback and design ideas, you should check out www.treocentral.com in the Treo 600 forum.
Treo600User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone on another forum posted this link.
Is this compatible with the 600?
http://store.yahoo.com/styluscentralcom/styl3in1styl2.html
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will have the correct stylus for Treo 600 in Mid December. Thank you.
Treo600user

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any luck on getting that Treo 600 2-in-1 stylus to market yet? Other posts said it would be late November/early December, and this one says mid-December. It's almost January... Could you please give us an update? We're dying for your product! Thanks so much!
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are hoping for the next 14 days. I am sorry for the delay.
Pete K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new info on the launch date for the 2-in-1? Given the last estimate, you're probably just about to release it (I hope)?
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still working with factory delays. We are just as anxious to get them in as you!
ctzinberg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today's 1/23/04... any news yet? Might we contact you via email, you could email us when they ARE available, perhaps with a discount for our patience?
Smile
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are now listed on our website and will be orderable next Tuesday.
rediranch
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Treo 600 3-in-1 Stylus pen Reply with quote

I'm looking for more info on the 3-in-1 Stylus pen offered by the TreoCentral.com store.

http://store.treocentral.com/accessories_view.php?a_id=60

1. I've seen other posts that say the Reset is too short, but it seems they are trying to use the Treo 600 3-in-1 on a Treo 300. Can anyone tell me if the item above has a long enough Reset for the Treo 600? Question
Here's the other post - http://discuss.cewindows.net/viewtopic.php?t=13115&highlight=treo+600+stylus+pen

2. That same other post says that the tip for the Treo 600 3-in-1 stylus pen pulls off straight - is that true? Rolling Eyes Or does it unscrew (as it should, since you pull the stylus out by what would be the pen cap)?

Thanks for the info.
idean

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reset Pin? Reply with quote

I received mine many months ago, along with a note telling me they'd send a replacement tip with a longer reset pin when that was manufactured....

I'm still waiting......
rediranch
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the pen tip goes, yes, I've found out that the cap pulls straight off to access the pen head. Not a very good design since you have to pull the pen cap to get the stylus out of the treo 600.

After finding this out (asked an online retailer to check), I just ordered the normal stylus.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved