Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

treo 600 3-in-1 stylus - reset too short

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edvice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: treo 600 3-in-1 stylus - reset too short Reply with quote

The picture you show for your about-to-be released treo 600 3-in-1 stylus shows a reset pin that looks like it's too short to work with the treo 300. Is the photo inaccurate?
Thank you.
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have yet to ship one. The factory claims this to be long enough. We will be sure next week. Thank you.
edvice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to report that your stylus does not have a usable reset pin!@!

I ended up ordering (and receiving) three of your treo 600 styluses (plus refills). I've got to tell you, the reset pin is more important than the pen.

Will you be able to correct this?

Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are working on a new tip with pin now. We will ship the replacement tip as soon as they are finished and available.
jbaronp3

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's May, is there any followup on this? It's a great pen except for this little niggly point.
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately there is no fix for this. If the reset pin is lengthened it causes an ink leak. We are continuing to sell this item as a 2 in 1 stylus and pen not a 3 in 1 stylus, pen & Reset pin.
Pete_L_P

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I purchased this product it was advertised as a three in one. I was then told that a replacement fix for the reset pin would be shipping shortly.

Without a reset, i would not never have bought it, or subsequently kept it. Due to the reset problem, which conincidentally reared its ugly head on day 1, I've only used it one day since I first bought it.

What remedy do you propose for people in my situation?

Pete

[This message has been edited by Pete_L_P (edited May 16, 2004).]
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately. there is no fix for this issue. You may return the stykus if you wish.
earmstro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a different issue with this 2-in-one. The pen cap sometimes comes off with the stylus still in the Treo. Then it's really stuck! I'd suggest that you develop a stylus with thread-on cap. any response to this?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved