Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tungsten E Pen/Stylus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JD Mackin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Tungsten E Pen/Stylus Reply with quote

Just tried the pen/stylus combo for my E - it does not work well because when I try to slid it out of my palm, the plastic top protecting the pen comes off and the stylus stays in. A real pain - I did not see a higher quality pen to order? Can you help me out because I am returning.

Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply ship the item(s) back to us in it's original packaging if possible to;
Styluscentral.com
200 Bald Hill Rd
Warwick RI 02886
Please include a note with your shipping address, Order number and your request for exchange, replacement or credit.
Note- Software items (Handmark MM card programs) can only be returned if unopened.
Please let me know how I can help you further. Thank You for your business.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved