Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Complaint about Lodis Zip Around PDA Phone Case

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffrey Benner

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 7:06 am    Post subject: Complaint about Lodis Zip Around PDA Phone Case Reply with quote

The case 973NX, one of only two PDA cases which you carry (and one of only two that I know, period) with combined PDA case and cellular phone, has a problem in its advertising, which I believe you may have inherited from lodis.com.

It advertises on your site, and I believe at lodis.com, as having a "belt loop". Well I got the case yesterday, and where is the belt loop? There is no way to put this on my belt. So as a result I am going to be sending the Lodis back as a return.

It comes with a wimpy little shoulder strap which makes it look like a purse.

I admit having received it that it looks too big to comfortably fit on the belt.

Looks like I am going to have to go with the Swiss Army Broadcast to get a combined PDA/Cellphone case.

Glad you are carrying PDA cases but you might want to double check your advertising copy.

Jeffrey Benner
jeffrey@ebenner.com
Jim Styluscentral
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for the error. Lodis made a running change in this product and we missed it. I have corrected the website. Thank you for bringing this error to my attention.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> StylusCentral.com Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved