Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have 2 E-125 and 1 E-100 need connector pinouts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Casio Cassiopeia Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old555
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Have 2 E-125 and 1 E-100 need connector pinouts Reply with quote

Looking for someone that has the "real" connector pinout for both the e-125 and e-100.
Need to connect E-125 to Delorme earthmate GPS. Have pinout for GPS, lost serial cradle for e-100. I was told that even though the E-125 comes with the usb connecor, it also can do serial connection.
So if NE1 can point me in the right direction for both pinouts for E-125 and E-100 I would appreciate it.
Or if NE! wants to sell an old serial cradle!
ChrisDeHerrera
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Casio has not released the pinout of the connector on the bottom of the E100/125. Plus from opening one up, I can tell you it's got a chip in it to handle the signaling.

------------------
Chris De Herrera
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices
http://www.cewindows.net - The most complete set of FAQs on Windows CE
http://www.tabletpctalk.com - The best source for Tablet PC News
old555
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know of NE1 that has gotten the E-125 or E-100 to work with either the Delorme Earthmate serial or USB? I have now bought both units and can not get the E-125 to connect to the USB model. It does not even have the option for a USB connection when tring to set this up???? I have tried both MS streets 2004 and handheld xmap software to no avail.

PLS Help!!!

Also,
I have an extra E-125 for parts if NE! is interested.
$25.00 plus Shipping
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Casio Cassiopeia Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: